New snow, powder skiing, and more in the forecast means night skiing at Queenstown's Coronet Peak has been extended for one more weekend.Read More
Element Escapes Marina
875 Frankton Road, Queenstown
Phone: 64 3 441 0370
Marina apartments are superbly sited lakeside on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and are part of a complex of 28 boutique self-contained apartments enjoying a blend of lake and mountain views. Our luxurious self-contained 3 Bedroom apartments are fully equipped for self-catering independence and furnished with items that resonate with the iconic character of Queenstown and the South Island of New Zealand. You’ll enjoy spacious, private and secure accommodation with access to a range of customised services by staff with insider knowledge of the local area.
110 Frankton Road
Phone: +64 3 442 4868
Tollfree: 0800 4768 6268
Beautifully located, just 10 minute walk from Queenstown's CBD and offering stunning vistas of picturesque Lake Wakatipu and the dramatic, Remarkables Mountain Range, these luxurious, contemporary apartments offer a range of simply delightful, 5-Star accommodation options Architecturally designed and styled, all Apartments feature modern, quality fittings and furnishings and are ideal for fun family holidays, romantic breaks away and corporate hosting.
- Springbored Snow Carnival celebrates sun and snow
- Remarkables Road Run raises funds for the Cancer Society
- Fireman's Challenge Raises Funds for Youth Charity
- Adam Barwood Defends National Slalom Title, Piera Hudson Claims Second National Title Queenstown, New Zealand (19 August 2014)
- Piera Hudson and Willis Feasey Crowned National GS Champs. Queenstown, New Zealand - 17 Aug