Sun, snow, beats and parties are the name of the game next month as Queenstown ski areas Coronet Peak and The Remarkables celebrate spring with five days and nights of action and fun.Read More
157 Arthurs Point Road, Arthurs Point, Queenstown
Phone: +64 3 441 3318
The all new Shotover Lodge is the perfect accommodation base for your year-round Queenstown adventures. A choice of comfortable rooms are available to cater for the needs of independent travelers, families, groups, wedding parties and corporate getaways. Come stay in Queenstown’s top self-drive accommodation provider. Modern self-contained studio unit accommodation in a spectacular alpine setting, only a 7 minute drive to Queenstown & 15 minute drive to Arrowtown.
48 Hamilton Road, Queenstown
Phone: +64 3 442 8273
Tollfree: 0800 PINEWOOD
Fax: +64 3 442 9470
Queenstown's best value accommodation with a variety of self contained units to suit individuals and groups. Only five minutes walk from town, excellent facilities; internet, spa, ski tuning rooms.
- Remarkables Road Run raises funds for the Cancer Society
- Fireman's Challenge Raises Funds for Youth Charity
- Adam Barwood Defends National Slalom Title, Piera Hudson Claims Second National Title Queenstown, New Zealand (19 August 2014)
- Piera Hudson and Willis Feasey Crowned National GS Champs. Queenstown, New Zealand - 17 Aug
- Coronet Peak ski area wins prestigious Green Ribbon Award