Keen runners tackled the 13km access road to The Remarkables ski area this weekend in a Daffodil Day fundraiser for the Cancer Society.Read More
157 Arthurs Point Road, Arthurs Point, Queenstown
Phone: +64 3 441 3318
The all new Shotover Lodge is the perfect accommodation base for your year-round Queenstown adventures. A choice of comfortable rooms are available to cater for the needs of independent travelers, families, groups, wedding parties and corporate getaways. Come stay in Queenstown’s top self-drive accommodation provider. Modern self-contained studio unit accommodation in a spectacular alpine setting, only a 7 minute drive to Queenstown & 15 minute drive to Arrowtown.
48 Hamilton Road, Queenstown
Phone: +64 3 442 8273
Tollfree: 0800 PINEWOOD
Fax: +64 3 442 9470
Queenstown's best value accommodation with a variety of self contained units to suit individuals and groups. Only five minutes walk from town, excellent facilities; internet, spa, ski tuning rooms.
- Fireman's Challenge Raises Funds for Youth Charity
- Adam Barwood Defends National Slalom Title, Piera Hudson Claims Second National Title Queenstown, New Zealand (19 August 2014)
- Piera Hudson and Willis Feasey Crowned National GS Champs. Queenstown, New Zealand - 17 Aug
- The Remarkables Car Park Update
- Significant investment delivers growth for the NZ tourism industry
Skiers and riders compete for cash and prizes in the TRIC Slopestyle Series.Read More